Commercial Payment Cards: The U.S. and Global Markets and Trends, 8th Edition
JCN Newswire / 2014年7月2日 6時39分
Dublin, Ireland, July 2, 2014 - (JCN Newswire) - Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qbz7r/commercial ) has announced the addition of the "Commercial Payment Cards: The U.S. and Global Markets and Trends, 8th Edition" report to their offering.
While U.S. consumer credit card spending may still be pressured, commercial card purchase volume is moving full steam ahead. According to Commercial Payment Cards: The U.S. and Global Markets and Trends, 8th Edition commercial card purchase volume grew by 13% in 2013, reaching $888 billion. But commercial cards are catching on in both the U.S. and abroad: it is forecast that global commercial card purchase volume to grow by 13% in 2014 and in 2015, rising from $1.4 trillion to $1.79 trillion, with both small businesses and larger corporations fueling growth.
The global landscape is quickly shifting, due in part to the quick ascension of UnionPay, which now generates more commercial card purchase volume than JCB, BC Card and Discover/Diner's Club - and surpassed Visa in 2013 as the largest network by credit and debit purchase volume. With globalization occurring at a rapid pace, payments networks and financial institutions - keen to meet the needs of multinational corporations and to penetrate new markets - are growing alongside the world's large corporations.
And U.S. commercial banks have worked hard to close the commercial payments gap with competitors such as American Express. Long the Apple of corporate payments, American Express can offer cards, service, solutions, and a network all under one roof. But U.S. commercial banks may be taking competition up a notch.
In particular, the report:
- Provides a commercial card market size and forecast through 2015, with supporting analysis of global, U.S. and no-U.S. consumer and commercial purchase volume growth during 2010-2013. This includes volume share among the leading global networks: American Express; BC Card; Diner's Club; Discover; JCB; MasterCard; UnionPay and Visa. In the United States, we also distinguish between credit/charge volume and debit/prepaid volume by major network for 2013.
- Analyzes American Express, Discover/Diner's Club, MasterCard and Visa commercial card operations, including growth strategies, card programs, electronic solution evolution, and U.S. and non-U.S. trends. The report includes 2010-2013 trending of American Express, MasterCard and Visa global, U.S. and non-U.S. commercial and consumer purchase volume. In addition, small business volume estimates are provided for these three networks, and (for Visa and MasterCard), the percentage of U.S. commercial spend attributable to credit cards and debit/prepaid cards.
- Assesses the commercial card strategies of major U.S. commercial bank players, including Bank of America, Citibank, JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bank, as well as commercial card processing giant Total System Services.
- Analyzes the closed-loop commercial fleet card market and the closed loop airline/travel market, focusing on the strategies being employed by industry players such as Comdata Inc., FleetCor Technologies, Inc., MasterCard, U.S. Bank Voyager Fleet Systems Inc., WEX Inc., Universal Air Travel Plan, Inc. and AirPlus International.
- Analyzes the U.S. government's contribution to commercial card growth, focusing on growth trends in its SmartPay charge card program. Spend and transactions are trends by contract holder (Citibank, JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bank) as well as by purchase, fleet and travel spending categories.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Introduction and Overview
Chapter 3: Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 4: Commercial Card Growth Drivers & Trends
Chapter 5: Commercial Card Network Operators
Chapter 6: Commercial Card Bank Issuers & Processors
Chapter 7: Commercial Card Non-Bank Issuers
Chapter 8: Commercial Cards and Government
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qbz7r/commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Copyright 2014 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved.
J-CASTトレンド / 2017年8月16日 18時20分
Business Journal / 2017年8月18日 6時0分
Business Journal / 2017年8月16日 20時0分
東洋経済オンライン / 2017年8月16日 8時0分
東洋経済オンライン / 2017年8月17日 8時0分